Setting up a Warp theme follows the standard WordPress installation procedure and works like with any other theme.
- Download WordPress from the WordPress website.
- Setup a new WordPress install.
- Install and activate your theme.
Setup a demo package
If you are new to wordpress or have problems creating posts or pages that look like the Theme Demo you can import dummy posts and pages here that will definitely help to understand how those tasks are done.
Importing demo data (post, pages, images, theme settings, ...) is the easiest way to setup your theme. It will allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch. When you import the data following things will happen:
- All existing posts, pages, categories, images, custom post types or any other data may be deleted or modified.
- Some WordPress settings will be modified.
- Posts, pages, some images, some widgets and menus will get imported.
- Images will be downloaded from our server, these images are copyrighted and are for demo use only .
- Please click import only once and wait, it can take a couple of minutes
Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated.
Go to boss->Setting-> Demo Data
Really easily install the theme. Just one-click and set up everything “pages, blog posts, menus and sidebar widgets” button from admin panel. Save your time!
See the installation demo data here