In start you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. For information in regard to installing the WordPress CMS, please see the WordPress Codex Installing WordPress
Once you have a working of version of WordPress, you need to download All Files and Documentation from themeforest and extract the downloaded zip to get various files including kaster.zip.
Step 1: Install Theme Via WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance → Themes section
- Click 'Add New' and select the 'Upload Theme' option
- Choose the kaster.zip file and press 'Install Now'
- Once the theme is uploaded you need to activate it.
If you face any problem during upload through dashboard, please upload the theme using FTP as guided below.
Step 1(Alternative): Install Theme Via FTP
- Access your hosting server using an ftp client like FileZilla
- Go to the 'wp-content/themes' folder of your WordPress installation
- Extract the kaster.zip file and put the mepro folder in 'wp-content/themes/' folder
- Go to 'WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes' section to activate the theme
- Activating theme will take you to the theme options, Save the Theme Options Once So that theme options default values gets stored in the database.
Step 2: Install Required Plugins
After you have installed and activated the theme. Go to Appearance > Themes there'll be a message of required plugin at the top of the WordPress dashboard.
Click on Begin Installing Plugin and it will take you to Appearance > Install Plugins.
Now, Install the required plugin.
Step 3: Install Theme Compatible Extensions
After you have installed and activated Required Plugins, you will get a warning for install theme compatible extensions.
Click "The warning for install theme compatible extensions" and you will direct to Plugin >> Extensions. and click "Yes, Install these extensions.
If you finished download and install all the extension, you will get messege "All Extension has been successfully installed", and then click "Return to Extensions page" for finishing this step.