Boss - Documentation
You have 0 articles to compare. Do you want to see compare view now?
Articles on this page:
Offer to your visitors a chance to add the products of your woocommerce store to a wishlist page. With YITH WooCommerce Wishlist you can add a link in each product detail page, in order to add the products to the wishlist page. The plugin will create you the specific page and the products will be added in this page and afterwards add them to the cart or remove them.
Setting up a Warp theme follows the standard WordPress installation procedure and works like with any other theme.
- Download WordPress from the WordPress website.
- Setup a new WordPress install.
- Install and activate your theme.
Setup a demo package
If you are new to wordpress or have problems creating posts or pages that look like the Theme Demo you can import dummy posts and pages here that will definitely help to understand how those tasks are done.
Importing demo data (post, pages, images, theme settings, ...) is the easiest way to setup your theme. It will allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch. When you import the data following things will happen:
- All existing posts, pages, categories, images, custom post types or any other data may be deleted or modified.
- Some WordPress settings will be modified.
- Posts, pages, some images, some widgets and menus will get imported.
- Images will be downloaded from our server, these images are copyrighted and are for demo use only .
- Please click import only once and wait, it can take a couple of minutes
Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated.
Home Page Components
Boss is a widgets focused theme. Each page can includes a system output(page content, posts) and widgets that are located in different positions.
The following are the Homepage components. It consists of widgets that are in different positions. Manage widgets you can in Appearance->Widgets. Assign widgets to specific pages with Boss->Widgets.
The sample code of post for the slider here