Ecwid store settings - Documentation
You have 0 articles to compare. Do you want to see compare view now?
MaxFitness theme includes the ability to create and manage your Ecwid store. Ecwid is a revolutionary shopping cart that seamlessly integrates with your existing website. It can also be added to your page on social media networks, such as Facebook or Tumblr.
Although it’s packed with high-value features, Ecwid is absolutely FREE! You’ll pay no setup charges and no transaction fees, making it a no-cost, high-return solution for today’s e-commerce businesses.
If you want show some categories from your eqwid store on different Wordpress pages, you can do this with an additional function in posts Add Store.
Here is how you can do that:
- Create a separate Wordpress page for each category (WP admin backend -> Pages).
- Click "Add store" button.
- In the popup specify the widgets you want to show on the page
On Appearance -> Widgets page you can activate the built-in sidebar widgets provided by the plugin:
- Minicart widget allows you to place a shopping bag icon into your sidebar
- Search widget allows you to create a search box in the sidebar and let your customers look for the products they want on every page of the site