BizOrg - Documentation
You have 0 articles to compare. Do you want to see compare view now?
Setting up a Warp theme follows the standard WordPress installation procedure and works like with any other theme.
- Download WordPress from the WordPress website.
- Setup a new WordPress install.
- Install and activate your theme.
Setup a demo package
If you are new to wordpress or have problems creating posts or pages that look like the Theme Demo you can import dummy posts and pages here that will definitely help to understand how those tasks are done.
Importing demo data (post, pages, images, theme settings, ...) is the easiest way to setup your theme. It will allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch. When you import the data following things will happen:
- All existing posts, pages, categories, images, custom post types or any other data may be deleted or modified.
- Some WordPress settings will be modified.
- Posts, pages, some images, some widgets and menus will get imported.
- Images will be downloaded from our server, these images are copyrighted and are for demo use only .
- Please click import only once and wait, it can take a couple of minutes
Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated.
The general theme section allows you to control the behaviour and the overall appearance of your theme.
To configure this part go to Biz.Org->Settings.
The style section contains the customizer.
Click to create your own style for the whole site or individual pages. You can pick colors, modify sizes and much more with a real time theme preview. Choose the style to be loaded in the layout options.
Сlick Copy and enter a new name to duplicate the style. Then you choose your new style from the list and can make adjustments.
This section makes the arrangement of your content very easy and flexible. You can enable or disable system output, define the layout of the theme's widget or module positions and select a style you created in the customizer. Additionally you have the possibility to store your modifications in a layout profile and assign it to different pages.
To configure this part go to BizOrg->Layouts.
Сlick Add in Layouts page and enter a new name to create the layout.
“Style” option enables you to assign a style to your layout. In addition with the customizer and the layout manager this makes styling your pages very flexible.