You have 0 articles to compare. Do you want to see compare view now?
Articles on this page:
- Click on one of triggers to select the page on which you want to make changes
- Click on image to select.
- Right click on image and in context menu click on Replace image
- Select image on your computer and click OK
- Click on rectangle layer with name “Add link here” to changle link from image
- Click on title to change link from title
It’s me - Muse Theme based on standart Adobe Muse widgets.
If you do'not know how to edit standard widgets be sure to check tutorials section on the support website https://helpx.adobe.com/muse.html
If you do not have enough time to it, be sure to check the article “Work with composition widgets”. Composition widget is most frequently used widget in theme, which is used on each page. https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/using/composition-widgets.html0
You can replace images in one place(A) on one page, or replace image in all the places where this image is found(B).
A: Replace one image on page
- Select image or rectangle with background
- Right click on image or rectangle
- In opened context menu click “Replace Image” for images, or “Replace Background” for backgrounds
- Select new image and click OK